I was thinking about the other 'bubbles' that I have lived in.
- Realtors. I don't know how many meetings I was at when there was nothing that mattered but what happened in the real estate arena.
- EcoQuest. This was a business opportunity that I was involved with for several years. God used it in many ways in my life, but when I got out of the 'bubble' I realized how consumed I was with things that matter very little.
- Baseball. When our kids were in little league, we lived for baseball. It was a very positive time of our lives that I wouldn't trade, but it was a 'bubble'.
Bubbles I see other people in:
- Club & bar scene
- Work .... wherever that is
- Sports fans
The list is endless. The one difference I see with my bubble now is that it has a purpose that is eternal.
"Lord, as we all live in our 'bubbles' of life, give me understanding for others and keep me focused on what will matter FOREVER, not just for a few years."

No comments:
Post a Comment